Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Can`t get linked module to Responsivizer module (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can`t get linked module to Responsivizer module
#743
Bulrose Ltd.
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Can`t get linked module to Responsivizer module Karma: 0  
I`m trying to add additional module into the template of Responsivizer, but with no success. No the mobile version is working, but only with 2-3 modules, which are default and meet the default settings.

I`m trying to add module position contactus into responsivizer_copyright from Control Panel, but when I try to save the settings and get error: Error saving positions associations, COM_RESPONSIVIZER_SAVEFILE_ERROR

So.. the result is that I can`t get working my website module, which is costum into that position. Maybe can`t save the settings. Where is the problem? Please help me.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top